Return / Exchange Policy
1. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your product. We will issue you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which is good for 30 days after issue.
2. The product must be in new, resalable condition; unopened, unused, and in the manufacturer's original packaging.
3. If that packaging is a box, please place product in a second box to ensure safe shipment back to our warehouse street address, noted below. Write RMA # on the outside of your shipping package, do not write anything directly on manufacturer's original packaging.
Coastal Climate Control, Inc.
4831 Tesla Dr, Suite H
Bowie MD 20715
4. Customer is responsible for shipping costs for returns / exchanges. We recommend using a traceable means of shipment (UPS, FedEx, USPS Priority) and cover your costs with insurance. The equivalent to ground shipping costs will be refunded for items deemed under warranty.
5. Return product arriving without an RMA # will be refused delivery.
6. Returns will be inspected before final decisions are made on refunds. Any item returned in non-resalable condition, or have missing parts upon inspection may be rejected or charged an additional restocking fee, at Coastal Climate Control's discretion.
7. Special Orders and Electronic product are non-returnable / non-refundable unless there is a manufacturer defect. If you receive a product and believe it to be defective, contact Coastal Climate Control within 30 days of receipt.