MarinAire, marine air-conditioning at its finest!
Download spec sheet to see sizes, cooling capacity, and more.
Download prices for units & grilles and ducting.
Quality made and designed to last, these compact units come complete, easy to install on your vessel.
Available in five sizes: 6,000, 9,000, 11,000, 14,000, and 16,000 Btu.
Get these great features with each one:
- Rugged, durable stainless steel condensate pan with 3 drains - won’t slosh on woodwork.
- Powerful but quiet three-speed blower, no hum!
- High efficiency Toshiba compressor uses efficient and environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant.
- Compressor sound shield cuts compressor noise down to a whisper.
- High and low pressure refrigerant pressure gauges on most models - Check up on your system anytime!
- Very low start-up and running current - 16,000 Btu starts easily on a Honda 2000i generator!
- Attractive digital display with Vimar Idea bezel. Shows both cabin temperature and humidity.
- Dehumidification mode available for when boat is unattended.
- Wireless remote with LCD screen included. Features a timer to allow delayed turn off/on.
- WiFi adapter available.
With the EasyStart, MarinAire may be run through an inverter to operate using your battery bank. See how here.