Solar panels of the Solara M-Series are specially designed for use on boats, yachts, bouys, and life rafts - where a a tough, semi flexible panel is needed that will work great in rough environments.
These panels are also ideal for motor homes, RVs, or electric cars as well as parking machines, light towers, or measurement equipment due to their strong, robust, but light weight construction - no glass.
The Solara M-Series use monocrystalline high-performance solar cells for maximum electricity yields. Get high output even under diffuse light and in the winter months. Each solar module is individuallly tested for reliable function and long life.
• Shatter-proof thanks to a non-rusting stainless steel mounting plate embedded under the solar cells
• Flexible and bendable panel (max 3%) enabling a variety of installations
• Especially shock-resistant panel surface thanks to a fully sealed protective foil - walk on them
• Slip resistant top makes walking on them safer
• Maximum daily output due to 42 high efficiency solar cells
• Teflon-like protective coating on front and back sides with 5mm overlap on all sides to ensure seal
• Seawater-proof protective embedding for the solar cells
• Small, robust, flat, sealted and waterproof cable outlet, screwed and potted, for safe connection due to solid design
• Easy installation with screws through mounting holes or glue
Manufactured in Germany.
||Peak Power at STC*
||Peak Power Volts
||Peak Power Amps
||Est. Daily Yield (summer)**
* STC = Standard Test Conditions - 1,000 w/m sq 25C AM1.5
** Estimated average daily watt/hour yield on a good solar day in Summer using MPPT controller.